Date of last update: 26/04/2023
1. General Information
Tzarḯnah values its users right to be informed regarding the collection of and other operations involving their personal data. Tzarḯnah may gather personal data communicated in particular when you order a product on the site, subscribe to our newsletter, or create an account. In using data that may directly or indirectly identify you personally, we will apply the principle of rigorous necessity.
The use of personal data will be kept to a minimum and will not exceed the aim for which your personal data was collected and/or processed; we do not collect or use your personal data when we can provide you with services through the use of anonymous data.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. You can also manage your subscriptions to the Tzarḯnah newsletter in your personal space on the www.tzarinah.com website. You will also be able to unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe link included in each of the communications sent by Tzarḯnah. Any request concerning the right to access, correct, or delete personal information concerning you should be sent to email@example.com .
2. Management of personal data
Through this website, Tzarḯnah collects data concerning you that is rigorously necessary for the following purposes:
- Transference of information concerning our company and its activity and, with your consent, advertising messages or commercial prospecting
- Management of your subscription or unsubscription to/from our newsletter
- Management of your orders made on this website. The personal information (primarily your name, first name, address, and email) that we gather to ensure these purposes and which are essential to us to respond to your requests are mentioned by an asterisk on the collection forms. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests. Tzarḯnah is the sole recipient of this data. Tzarḯnah will only pass on your personal data to a third party when:
- You have given us your prior permission to share this information
- Tzarḯnah must share this information with third parties in order to provide you with the service you request. We send only needed information to companies who provide us with payment solutions services or shipping services
- Tzarḯnah is summoned by a judicial authority or any other authority. other administrative authority to communicate the information to it
- In addition:
We may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website
- We may use Google Ads or similar to decide the advertising content for the promotion of products and/or services offered on our website
We may use Facebook or other social media platforms to show who already likes us and to make it easy to start following www.tzarinah.com website
Tzarḯnah has taken all necessary precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data processed and to prevent it from being damaged, distorted, destroyed, or accessed by an unauthorized third party. We do not sell, trade, or rent personal information such as your name, email address, or purchase history.
The data is kept by Tzarḯnah for a period not exceeding the time required for the aims for which it was processed. We hold your personal data at a minimum for the legal duration prescribed by the texts where this is stated. Where our legitimate interests demand a different retention period, the security requirements necessary for such data, the sensitivity of the data, and the potential risk will be taken into account in order to determine the retention period. In addition, Tzarḯnah may need to store data relating to closed accounts in order to comply with legal requirements, for example, to prevent fraud or to resolve disputes. When it is no longer necessary to hold your data for the purposes for which they are kept, Tzarḯnah will proceed to delete your personal data. All the security measures put in place comply with the state of the art, particularly as regards information systems.
Important! Tzarḯnah does not control all the risks linked to the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of Internet users to the existence of possible risks inherent in its use and operation.
We automatically collect particular information about your device, including information about your IP address, web browser, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, as you browse our website, we gather information about the individual products or web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website, and information about how you interact with our website. We collect this type of device Information using the following technologies:
- Data files also referred to as Cookies are placed on your device or Computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier
- Web beacons and „tags“ to record information about how you browse the website.
- Log files to track actions taking place on our website, and gather data including your IP address, date and/or time stamps, referring and/or exit pages, and browser type
Cookies that we issue allow us:
- to adjust the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your terminal (display resolution, language used, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our website, depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software that your terminal contains
- to put in place statistics and volumes of use and frequentation of the several elements making up our website (content and sections visited, as well as browsing), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services
- to fulfill security measures, for example when you are asked to connect again to a service or content after a certain period of time
Some cookies are necessary to allow you to access secure areas, browse our website, use its features. The use of these cookies is essential for the website to work.
We may include on our website computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content on our website with other people or to make known to such other people your opinion or point of view regarding content on our website. This is in particular the case of “Share”, and “Like” buttons from social networks (such as “Pinterest”, “Instagram” or ” Facebook “). The use and issuance of cookies by third parties are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties. We inform you of the purpose of the cookies of which we are aware and the means you have to make choices regarding such cookies.
The social network providing such an application button is possibly to identify you through this button, even if you did not use this button when you consulted our website. Also, this type of application button may grant the relevant social network to track your browsing on our website, simply because your account with the relevant social network was activated on your Device (open session) during your browsing on our website.
Please note, we do not have control over the process used by social networks to gather information related to your browsing on our website and related with the personal data they have. We invite you to familiarize with the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the aims of use, including advertising, of the navigation information they may gather through these application buttons. These protection policies must permit you to choose your preferences with these social networks, especially by setting up your user accounts for each of these networks.
Our website may also include cookies issued by third parties such as audience measurement companies, communication agencies and targeted advertising service providers. During the period of validity of these cookies, these third parties may gather browsing information relating to the terminals consulting our website and decide the advertising content for the promotion of products and/or services offered on our website entirely and likely to match the centers of interest deduced from the previous browsing of the terminal concerned. You can choose at any time to modify your wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below.
You can set up your navigation software so that cookies are recorded or rejected in your terminal either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also set up your browser software so that you are given the option of accepting or rejecting cookies occasionally before a cookie is likely to be stored in your terminal. The storage of a cookie in a terminal is subject to the preferences of the terminal user, who can modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered by their browser software.
If you have given a permission in your browser software the recording of cookies in your terminal, the cookies integrated in the pages and content that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space of your terminal. If you refuse to save cookies in your terminal, or if you delete the cookies saved there, it is no longer possible for you to benefit from a specific number of functions that are however necessary to navigate in specific areas of our website. For example to access our services or content that require you to identify yourself or for technical compatibility purposes, to determine the language and display settings of your terminal or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
The configuration of cookies prefrences for each browser is different. Please refer to the help menu of your browser to get more guidance.
Please note, if your Device has more than one user and/or when the same Device has more than one browser, we cannot assure with certainty that the services and advertisements intended for your Device correspond to your own use of that Device and not to that of another user. If needed, sharing the use of your terminal with others and configuring your browser’s settings with regard to cookies is your free choice and your responsibility.
4. Credit card details
Tzarinah.com does not collect your credit or debit card details. If you purchase from our website, the payment processor that is used is Stripe or PayPal. None of your credit or debit card or account information is seen, passed through or saved by our website. All tzarinah.com receives, is a notification after an order has been placed on our website and the payment has been processed successfully. This notification only contains what you have purchased, the amount you paid, your billing and shipping address, and any other necessary information regarding your shipment.